Sunday 29 July 2012

Candle Butterfly Lamp Shade.

A couple of weeks ago I manged to access an Interior Design subject on my Moodle that I was going to study (before unenrolling in the course) and in one attempt, I guessed the password! I didn't think it would actually work and I feel a little guilty..

Out of the three assignments for the semester, I was intrigued by two. The first task is to create a lamp shade out of recycled materials. I created a trial 'lamp shade' with black paper and hole punched it with butterflies and wrapped it around a drinking glass. It's somewhat recycled as I ripped the paper from a notebook and used a household glass ;)

A Candle sits in the middle of the glass so it's
not really a 'lamp shade' 

I'll soon post my next attempt at designing/creating a lamp shade and the second task  that intrugued me.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment