Wednesday 11 July 2012

Watercolour Rose.

I painted this the other night out to find out whether I was any good at drawing roses, as they look quite tricky. I think for a first real attempt it doesn't look too bad! Especially considering I used watercolour, one of the more unpredictable mediums- with some dark areas reinforced with a black pencil.



Watercolour Rose 9/07/12
~
I'm currently very inspired by fashion illustration this week and am thinking about doing a short course in October that goes over some fashion illustration tips. It's $370 for the course (Either 3 days or 6 weeks, it says both :s) which I'm willing to work hard to save up for. I've also been practicing some illustration skills and might draw a few designs up and post them on here in a few days. Wish me luck!

-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment