Monday 13 August 2012

Getting Prepared For Summer

There's two weeks and six days until the first day of Spring, so close, yet so far away.

I'm so eager for Summer that I'm tempted to dress in my new summer clothes in the mornings, which would be disastrous since it's still soo cold! However, I don't think I'm fully equipped for the heat waves that undoubtably lie ahead. Which is why I've composed a Summer Shopping Wish-list, that will supply me with the gear for great lazy days on the beach.


Fresh new towels, a pair of thongs, bright lipsticks, denim shorts, sunscreen!,
something shady to sit under, white plimsoles.

The last on the list I've already purchased:


My new collection of nail polish, I won't be stopping at three colours though..

~

My main objective with this list is to spend the least amount of money possible as I'm suppose to be saving up. I already have my crochet bikini that I'm dying to try out, and it was only $30 from Valley Girl!

I've also got the most heavenly lip balm from a Sports Girls Accessories store, which has great cosmetic bargains.


I plan to lie on the beach and read when I'm not in the water and I assume that by Summer, I won't have finished the Fifity Shades Trilogy yet. Beyond those books I'm not sure what I'm going to read, some Sebastian Fitzek maybe or perhaps I could give Jane Austen a go. I'd love to tackle a biography but I know I'd have to find someone really interesting first.

Oh, and I plan on eating a lot of ice creams too, yum!

-Elle
x

No comments:

Post a Comment