Friday 3 August 2012

Motivation and Desserts

Staying motivated isn't easy, even when it's something I want to do, unlike the Maths DIs in high school; Thank goodness they're over.. The blogs I've found over the last weeks have great advice on staying creative and inspired, and they've been really helpful, but I'd like some books that offer some advice to read whenever I need to get into my creative headspace. However, when I looked around locally I couldn't seem to find any creative self help books so I might try looking online, if anyone has any suggestions that would be fantastic. :)

Upon my search for these books I ended up purchasing some really pretty and insightful recipe books on desserts and macrons. I've never understood what a macron was until I bought the book and boy do they look tasty but difficult to master! If I try any recipes I'll definitely post them. I also bought some moisturisers that have the most delicious aromas that remind me when I was younger; I might be because they smell like strawberry custard.


I've been practicing my photographing skills since coming across some excellent information on Lighting Conditions, Aperture, ISO and Shutter Speed from bubblynaturecreations.com, which has help me understand their important roles in photographing and how to acheive great results every time. Thank you so much Rachel! :)
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment